 Trains / 17841
Re: NALUG takes 1st place at GEmTS 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 01:06:52 GMT

That is the front of the elevators, and is the side that faces the crowd.
There are doors that can close, but we leave them open so the crowd can see
the grain elevators working.

Adam

[[snipped]]

I meant links to the folder, and or the filename pattern, but it's been
moderated now.

I've got the layout we used saved at work; I'll upload it to Brickshelf
tomorrow and link here.

I didn't get any pics myself this time around, but Raven took some, and I'll
chivey her into getting me the disks.

Can you comment on this pic:

what is going on in the back of these elevators? Or is it the front? It
looks like the open back of the elevator is the crowd facing side?

Thanks!