 Trains / 17444
Re: MicroStriping Inspired by Steve Barile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:59:58 GMT

Hey all,

I think the hinge brick is the ideal solution, but you could also use
baseplates, though this might require cutting pieces :( and would need some
clever way to attach the upper layers to the lower layers.

Any suggestions on how to use the clip-on flag?  It looks fine in that
L-Draw pic but I don't know how you'd accomplish that in ABS.

Bruce