 Trains / 17422
Re: MicroStriping Inspired by Steve Barile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:42:45 GMT

Thanks James for a nice implementation and drawing that all out. Some of
those smaller elements (which nicely portray construction detail) can be
replaced by long elements that ties it all together, adding more strength.
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Steve Barile shared with me an idea for making thin stripes.

I've tinkered with the idea and come up with this solution:

Very cool idea, Steve!

later,
James Mathis

Gaaah... not public yet. :-(  Got a deep link? :-)

-Tim

Sorry about that.

Dig deep:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jamathis/Trains/TrainsOther/MicroStriping/v1/thinstripe_v1_p1.gif

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jamathis/Trains/TrainsOther/MicroStriping/v1/thinstripe_v1_p2.gif

Once the folder is approved for public viewing, you should also find an
MLCad .mpd file for this model.

later,
James Mathis