 Trains / 16810
Re: S@H Summer Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet:

My summer 2002 catalog just arrived, Island Extreme on the f/cover, UCS
Naboo Fighter on the b/cover.

What I liked about this was the new "grain elevator" model they have for you
to build on the bulk packs pages. I agree, new ones would be nice. But this
model is a nice consolation prize. Even with built in letters!

PS, trainheads will notice that this model, just like the last one, is one
you'd find on a train layout... Hm... are we their best customers?

FUT .trains

I'd think so!  With the bulk ideas, & the new SFSC trains it looks to be
that way!
Josh

The barn was defenitely built to appeal to the train layout mostly because
there are 9V tracks next to it. I would also say that we are their best
customers because Trains is one of their best themes. Ever since LEGO killed
Town and City, people have been looking for a theme that is closely related
to those two. ;)

Also, did you notice that the 4561 train isn't in the catalog? Could this
mean that LEGO stopped making them to make room for the new SFSC cars?

Joe