 Trains / 16808
Re: S@H Summer Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet:

My summer 2002 catalog just arrived, Island Extreme on the f/cover, UCS
Naboo Fighter on the b/cover.

What I liked about this was the new "grain elevator" model they have for you
to build on the bulk packs pages. I agree, new ones would be nice. But this
model is a nice consolation prize. Even with built in letters!

PS, trainheads will notice that this model, just like the last one, is one
you'd find on a train layout... Hm... are we their best customers?

FUT .trains

I'd think so!  With the bulk ideas, & the new SFSC trains it looks to be
that way!
Josh