 General / 37355

Subject:
S@H Summer Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:15:10 GMT

Hello,

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet:

My summer 2002 catalog just arrived, Island Extreme on the f/cover, UCS
Naboo Fighter on the b/cover.

No new bulk packs

Few new racers sets I haven't seen before, one with a track & what looks
like brown ladders.

No new bulk packs

Couple of the small dino sets for $2.99 each (buy 10 save $8.00...good deal)

But, no new bulk packs.

Disappointedly yours,
Jonathan
(tosses catalog into recycle bin)

Re: S@H Summer Catalog
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet:

My summer 2002 catalog just arrived, Island Extreme on the f/cover, UCS
Naboo Fighter on the b/cover.

I got two of the catalogs in the mail yesterday.  One with the cover as
above and one with a different cover on it.  The same on the inside.
No new bulk packs

Few new racers sets I haven't seen before, one with a track & what looks
like brown ladders.

No new bulk packs

Couple of the small dino sets for $2.99 each (buy 10 save $8.00...good deal)

But, no new bulk packs.

Disappointedly yours,
Jonathan
(tosses catalog into recycle bin)

You crazy!!!  They got the monstery studio sets in there!!!  I guy love
those new mini-figs.

That model made of only bulk bricks... UGLY!!!!!
-AHui

Re: S@H Summer Catalog
One thing I would like to add- "Where's the Technic?!?!?!"

Adrian

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

I have to wonder if we should wait until after Brickfest to be
disappointed about the lack of bulk packs.

Re: S@H Summer Catalog