 Trains / 15943
Re: wheelset ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:50:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
BTW:
I have published a 9V wheel without sideframes nearly exactely 2 years ago
(still remember that day as if just a week went past since then):
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/pi412.jpg
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/misc.html#fun

Ben,

I'm unable to connect to that server to see what you've done. Is the picture &
page available on Brickshlef? Can you email me the files?

Thanks,

Paul Sinasohn