 Trains / 15937
Re: wheelset ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 06:43:31 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:

I believe my method drops even further than what can be gained from the
turntable approarch.  Furthermore, if you look closely at most types of
spine cars the wheels seem more exposed that what is offered by the LEGO
wheelsets.  I've gotten a few ideas via email on this.  I'm going to try
them out soon.

Well, they *all* are for that matter!  My kingdom for a bettendorf-styled truck
from TLC! (and Blomberg sidebars for the motors, too:-)

-chris

ps. this is an eightwide model John, you should learn to recognize your
own kind. :)  although the old version is six-wide.

Trock Trick!  The only way to identify its 8wideness was to observe the 6 wide
semi-trailer, and even from that one pic it wasn't *obvious*....and that pic was
rather *grainy*.....

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it;-)

-John