 Trains / 15251

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:34:01 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> writes:
Ok I add the missing </FRAME> tag, let me know if it works now with Netscape.

Sorry, there is still no </FRAME> tag:

</BODY>
</HTML>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>LEGO® Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<FRAMESET rows="100%,*" FRAMESPACING=0 FRAMEBORDER=0 BORDER=0>
<FRAME SRC="http://www24.brinkster.com/ngltc/sfregistry.asp" NAME=MAIN
SCROLLING="AUTO" NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER=0 BORDER=0 MARGINHEIGHT=3
MARGINWIDTH=3>
</FRAMESET></HTML>

--Bill.

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)