 Trains / 15108
    Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Some of the fields look a bit cramp to me. Approximately how many characters are available for "Owner Name" before the tail is visualy cut off in the list? "Country" seems to be a little short also, are we supposed to fill in the official (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry —James Trobaugh
   (...) Well the updating of the list will be a manual process at this point, so I'll handle the formatting of the data once it arrives (for now). As this project takes off I'll probally be adding more of an automated process and will make the fields (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry —John Neal
    (...) Hey JT- As I was building an 8 wide version of the Super Chief, I got to thinking-- since my sets will be kit-bashed-- maybe it would be fun to include a place on the registry as to when the particular SC in question got scrapped:-) -John (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Good idea. Some of mine are gonna be scrapped the day they arrive... (I have a mind to try an Alco PA ish variant) Also probably want to correctly credit the Santa Fe "circle plus sign" logo, the chief drumhead and other decorative material as (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry —John Neal
      (...) Which brings to mind an interesting point: Is it *really* scrapping if the set never got built in the first place? (as will be the case with mine) Perhaps I'll have to buy a third to build for comparison. And perhaps I'll buy another one to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry —James Trobaugh
    You're just trying to make work for me aren't you John? :) The only problem with setting the Registry up so that you can update your information is that I would have to have some kind of login system so I know it's you changing your stuff. Maybe I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)