 Trains / 15068
Re: Monorail Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:41:00 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrouD7.17D@lugnet.com...

Hi John,

       I'm planning to make a model of the Jacksonville Skyway, and I'm
using  monorail parts for it.  I'm not good at editing parts, and I don't
understand what to do with subparts.  Could somebody email me or post
monorail files?

go to our website www.broich.onlinehome.de/lego/legoe.html, there you
can download many of the monorail parts.
The other way is to look at www.ldraw.org at the parts-tracker.

Sascha