 Trains / 15047
    Monorail Parts —John Henry Kruer
    I'm planning to make a model of the Jacksonville Skyway, and I'm using monorail parts for it. I'm not good at editing parts, and I don't understand what to do with subparts. Could somebody email me or post monorail files? John Henry Kruer (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Monorail Parts —Bernd Broich
   "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrouD7.17D@lugnet.com... Hi John, (...) go to our website www.broich.onlinehom...egoe.html, there you can download many of the monorail parts. The other way is to look at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)