 Trains / 15067
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:20:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.trains, Andrea Zana writes:
I just called the Lego@Home and the customer service rep told me Lego plans
to issue 7,500 boxes of this set total.

Andrea

  Would this mean that it would be considered bad form to part about 50
  out, just to get the grey 1x2x2 panels with porthole print?  :D

  best

  LFB

You could produce these yourself, I think, using a genuine one for a pattern
and applying adhesive labels on panels or bricks for much less initial cost
and
effort.

To anyone who will be parting these out:
I will take the Red winscreens--two dozen should be enough for me :)
The price I will offer shall be very generous but I won't disclose it here...

Personally, I have never parted out a Train set.  For some reason, it just
seems very wrong to me to part out Train sets but I have no qualms about doing
this for any other type of set.  An odd sentiment, perhaps, but one that I
would bet is shared my many dedicated Lego Train fans

__Kevin Salm__
....a long-time Lego Town fan....