 Trains / 13534
Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:42:23 GMT

That explains a lot. I'm not really active here at Lugnet anymore, so I
miss out on a great deal of useful info.

--Tobias

"Mark & Milissa Millère" wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Tobias Möller writes:

various snips

While I feel happy for owning such a great set, I feel disappointed at
the same time.

Why did they change the set?

So why did they change the sets? I think LEGO at least could have put up
a note on  the webpage, telling us which things had changed. What's
next? Green classic space astronauts for the Galaxy Explorer?

Tobias

Brad Justus told everybody at BrickFest 2001 Lego Direct Q&A, that the club
car would be the same, however, the Metroliner had 2 pieces changed due to
not having the molds available or some such thing. I do not remember if he
knew the exact parts, or just that there were a couple of changes.

I thought Larry P posted something about it during the meeting, but I can
not find it if he did.

I do agree that the changes should be identified on the S@H listing though.

HTH

Mark