 Trains / 13512
Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:35:18 GMT

Yes, I got my ship confirmation notice email yesterday so I should have mine
soon.  I don't know how some people say there's is delayed and other's get
there set the same day.

Adam

In lugnet.trains, Jonathon Goldsworthy writes:
I'm in the UK, but from what I'm reading now, they're arriving all over the
place.

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message
Where are you located?  Some else posted this:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=33531 saying that 10001 and 10002 were
delayed again.

Adam

In lugnet.trains, Jonathon Goldsworthy writes:
My apologies if somebody has already posted this, but my sets only • arrived
today.

10002 has the same pieces as the original, 4547, including the printed
pieces.
The only difference being in the packaging and a mis-print in the
instructions, which necessitated a loose page being inserted in the outer
delivery box.

There are a few differences between 10001 and 4558, as far as I can tell
from the instructions.
(I had to leave the box of parts at work, due to my wife not knowing • about
it yet. She'll probably find out eventually, but I'd prefer her not to • know
for now. :-O)
The hair on the girl with the red necklace has changed to a ponytail, • from a
small tuft on each side of her hair, in the original.
The doors with windows are printed, as in the original, but the other • large
doors look as if they now require stickers to be applied. (I can't check • at
the moment, having left the sticker sheets at work too.)

I didn't notice any other differences.

Jonathon