 Trains / 13522
Re: Digital Controls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:07:48 GMT

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 02:34:19AM +0000, Dean Husby wrote:
James, do you mean to say that you are actually running ~5 trains on
your LEGO layout? That you are actually using DCC successfully? I've
heard many people talk about it, but so far no one has posted pics and
"Look what I did"'s...

all of the WAMALUG/WAMALTC shows in the past year or so have been using
dcc... sometimes running 5 trains at once (which is what Tom's DCC is
capable of dealing with, I think).  Aside from being very confusing to
control, it's a whole lot of fun :)  Esp when you try to run 2 or three
trains on the same track, in different directions :)

some pictures (no dcc specific, I fear), can be found on
http://peeron.com/

scroll down to the show pictures :)

--
Dan Boger