 Trains / 12580
  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) I don't know about all of you, but there are at least 6 non-AFOL families who regularly ask me for Lego advice (including help on buying out-of-production sets). I have told them exactly what I think about Lego Racers, Juniorization, Bionicle, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) I think they're underestimating it less than you think. Brad touched on this type of impact. However, I think their feeling is their whole Mania Club/S@H consituency fits this bill. Brad also made it clear that while he completely understood (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)