 Trains / 12354
    Re: Another Legend dies.... —Benjamin Medinets
    (...) Oh Really...magpie-ism....mmm...what do you call the fact that people have bought several multiple copies of the set? Sure some of the purchasers will part out the set to build other things...or in the case of train, will use the parts to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Another Legend dies.... —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Too true. I'd much prefer a huge line of accessory pack offerings and REAL bulk offerings to legends sets any day. But, what are you going to do...? I guess we get what we get, and that's all. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)