 Trains / 12310
Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:49:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Maggie Cambron writes:
My cat, who was put down in December, has evidently once again been one of the
first to receive her Mania Magazine.  Some points of interest:

A whole page of pics of layouts from the PNLTC (hence x-post to trains)

Ommygoodness I can't believe I forgot to mention this! A copy of this mag
and the next bionicle comic were given out to a few folks and I got a copy.
The pics are in the context of an article about train clubs.