 Town / 9643
    Once upon a time... —Barbara Werth
   Hi all! I have bought a Playmobil set, which is beautifully made. Actually inspired by that set A Cinderella Story is the result. For those, who wish not to read the whole story, here's a link to the gallery: (URL) (after moderation) (URL) Once upon (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX) !!

        Re: Once upon a time... —Timothy Gould
     (...) --snip-- (...) Hi Barbara, Just wonderful. It is all so stunningly executed (the thin windows in the castle and the minifigs spring to mind) and such a neat concept. I love the direction some people are taking with LEGO of making it a toy (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Once upon a time... —Eric Strand
     (...) Barbara, I'm very impressed with all of the details you have added. My 6 year old daughter has several Playmobil sets (in addition to many LEGO sets) and I can't wait to show her the pictures of your creation. Thanks for sharing, Eric (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Once upon a time... —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Stunning and very clever designs. I just love the drapes, the violins and all the many thoughtful details. It has a very clean look. I think I have the hots for the young lady in the red gown. She keeps looking back at me too! Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)