 Castle / 21544
Re: Once upon a time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 12:26:10 GMT

In lugnet.town, Barbara Werth wrote:
   Hi all!

I have bought a Playmobil set, which is beautifully made. Actually inspired by that set

A Cinderella Story

is the result. For those, who wish not to read the whole story, here’s a link to the gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=243985 (after moderation)

--snip--
   Regards, Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Just wonderful. It is all so stunningly executed (the thin windows in the castle and the minifigs spring to mind) and such a neat concept. I love the direction some people are taking with LEGO of making it a toy within a toy as opposed to just a modelling medium.

Thanks so much,

Tim