 Castle / 21545
Re: Once upon a time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:15:39 GMT

In lugnet.town, Barbara Werth wrote:
   Hi all!

I have bought a Playmobil set, which is beautifully made. Actually inspired by that set

A Cinderella Story

is the result. For those, who wish not to read the whole story, here’s a link to the gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=243985 (after moderation)

   Hope, you enjoy the story or/and the pictures.

Regards, Barbara

Barbara,

I’m very impressed with all of the details you have added. My 6 year old daughter has several Playmobil sets (in addition to many LEGO sets) and I can’t wait to show her the pictures of your creation.

Thanks for sharing, Eric