 Town / 9464
  ideas for building radar and communications gear for an airport/air traffic control/etc

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to build radar dishes, satellite dishes, communications antennas etc for use on the roof of a smallish airport/air traffic control tower? Looking to build in white or possibly old light grey. Thinking of the 6 (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: ideas for building radar and communications gear for an airport/air traffic control/etc

(...) An airport builder, man after my own heart. What I've done for my airport 4.2, is put two radar dishes on the top roof of my tower, I built the roof SNOT style, with two Technic hole bricks, attached the radars to axles, put a gear at the (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.town)