 Town / 9464
9463  |  9465
Subject:
ideas for building radar and communications gear for an airport/air traffic control/etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:12:52 GMT

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to build radar dishes, satellite
dishes, communications antennas etc for use on the roof of a smallish
airport/air traffic control tower?
Looking to build in white or possibly old light grey.
Thinking of the 6 x 6 webbed radar dish for the satellite hookup and the
"skateboard" with the radar sticker (from the coast watch HQ) for the radar
but not sure exactly how I should attach it to my flat roofed building.