 Town / 9035
Re: Local snack-bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:25:00 GMT

   I know that it’s nothing big, but it is one of my first ‘pretty’ MOCs and I’d like to hear your opinions about it before I go ahead and get the missing parts.
SNIP

That is one great MOC! If that is your second “pretty” one then you’re doing just fine. I like the roof, and the SNOT on the back is pretty cool. I’m guessing that’s a bus stop on the side?

Keep up the good work,

Jeffery MacEachern