 Town / 8475
Re: Art Deco Miami Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:17:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Garrett wrote:
   Greetings:

Here is my attempt to address a major problem: the near total absence of Art Deco architecture in the Lego townscape.

This is a minifig scale version of a typical Miami Art Deco hotel from around 1930. Check out the MOC pages for details. I am not sure it will end up on MichLTC train layout or not.

I hope you like it!

This is my second post to Lugnet (my first was for the Fisher Building which attracted little notice at the time).

-Jim Garrett

Brilliant!

I’ve done an Art-Deco stlye office building (The Offset Building, so called because of extensive use of jumper plates) seen at some UK train displays.

I’d really like to do more Art-Deco. A good respurce is http://www.artdeconapier.com/

Mark