 Town / 8456
8455  |  8457
Subject:
Art Deco Miami Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:04:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings:

Here is my attempt to address a major problem: the near total absence of Art Deco architecture in the Lego townscape.

This is a minifig scale version of a typical Miami Art Deco hotel from around 1930. Check out the MOC pages for details. I am not sure it will end up on MichLTC train layout or not.

I hope you like it!

This is my second post to Lugnet (my first was for the Fisher Building which attracted little notice at the time).

-Jim Garrett