 Town / 8457
8456  |  8458
Subject:
Even newer roadplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:14:57 GMT

I notice in the latest S@H catalog that the roadplates seem to have changed
again. They are now all black with white printing, and come in packages
containing either a straight with an X, or a curve with a T. I can see there
being an awful lot of spare X's around :-). See them here:

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?cn=100&d=18&t=7

The good part is, the new roadplates are cheaper: CN$5.99 for 2 instead of
CN$9.99 for 2. I wonder why the standard green and blue non-road baseplates
are so expensive by comparison at CN$6.99 each.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com