 Town / 8457
  Even newer roadplates

I notice in the latest S@H catalog that the roadplates seem to have changed again. They are now all black with white printing, and come in packages containing either a straight with an X, or a curve with a T. I can see there being an awful lot of (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Even newer roadplates

(...) Hmmm... they look like dark bluish gray to me. Black would be nice, though! Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Even newer roadplates

(...) lower cost. ondrew (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.town)