 Town / 7956
Re: Clue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 05:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mitch Hiveley wrote:
   Clue Vignettes

Brickhelf Folder / MOCpage

Spotlighted.

Wow, so cool! I love the awesome details you put into this, especially the kitchen with all the necessary things such as a fridge and sink, and billiards room, with the rack, cues and dart board. Those two are my favourite. The furniture pieces like the clock in the hall, the stone fireplace in the library, and all the details of each room are quite impressive for the small space they take. I was drawn at one time to create the “players” as well, and in the back of my head, always planned to do out a 3-d game board, but this vignette twist sure made a great job of getting across the point in such a limited space. Nicely played.

Janey “Red Brick”