 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2457
Subject:
Clue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 04:45:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Clue Vignettes

Brickhelf Folder / MOCpage

Re: Clue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 05:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mitch Hiveley wrote:
   Clue Vignettes

Brickhelf Folder / MOCpage

Spotlighted.

Wow, so cool! I love the awesome details you put into this, especially the kitchen with all the necessary things such as a fridge and sink, and billiards room, with the rack, cues and dart board. Those two are my favourite. The furniture pieces like the clock in the hall, the stone fireplace in the library, and all the details of each room are quite impressive for the small space they take. I was drawn at one time to create the “players” as well, and in the back of my head, always planned to do out a 3-d game board, but this vignette twist sure made a great job of getting across the point in such a limited space. Nicely played.

Janey “Red Brick”

Re: Clue
In lugnet.announce.moc, Mitch Hiveley wrote:
   Clue Vignettes

Well done, Mitch! Work on your proclivity towards prolixity;-)

JOHN

Re: Clue
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Mitch Hiveley wrote:
   Clue Vignettes

Well done, Mitch! Work on your proclivity towards prolixity;-)

JOHN
:-)

Re: Clue
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Mitch Hiveley wrote:
   Clue Vignettes

Well done, Mitch! Work on your proclivity towards prolixity;-)

Maybe he just wants his build to talk ratio to be higher than anyone elses?

Janey already said most of the good stuff I wanted to say, darn her. I thought the disco ball was interesting, I can’t recall seeing that useage before but it’s so obvious once you see it!

Spotlighted. (and MOCpages rated)

Thanks for sharing, Mitch!

Re: Clue