 Town / 4640
  Cat 980G Series II Wheel Loader (minifig scale)

Well, the first real life pics (sneak peek at the whole thing!) are up! There are also 11 pictures of a Prototype 980G. (URL) bucket hydralics are not exact, but its complicated to do at that size. I think the cab turned out well also. More to come (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Cat 980G Series II Wheel Loader (minifig scale)

(...) details. (...) Tell me about it! I've got a new respect for minifig scale builders after doing my crawler crane. (...) Cool! Stay tuned for my next one, too - between us, we could just about set up a minifig construction company! ROSCO (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cat 980G Series II Wheel Loader (minifig scale)

(...) I basicly stuck to my lone thought, although I think it could use a little tuning, some details on it are yet to be finished also... (...) The downside of the size... I'd like to get a Pettibone Forklift, one of the TALL ones, but I can't seem (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cat 980G Series II Wheel Loader (minifig scale)

(...) up (...) Yep, I already found them! And liked them! My current project is a mobile crane based (loosely) on the Liebherr LG1550, like the one Dennis did, but about 1:60. Should be finished for the June MoTeC, if I can work at a good way to do (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)