 Town / 4640
4639  |  4641
Subject:
Cat 980G Series II Wheel Loader (minifig scale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 00:14:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, the first real life pics (sneak peek at the whole thing!) are up!
There are also 11 pictures of a Prototype 980G.

The bucket hydralics are not exact, but its complicated to do at that size.
I think the cab turned out well also.  More to come when I finish it, and
some more constuction equipment!

PLMKWYT
Josh