 Town / 2386
2385  |  2387
Subject:
My Diorama Entry...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:41:18 GMT

I like Cristopher was unable to quite finish my Diorama for the Town Contest
but I have submitted it anyway.  I don't have time tonight to add text to the
pictures but I will do that soon.  I just had to get the final set of pictures
up before the deadline tonight.

It is pretty self-explanitory anyway.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/temp/

Hope you like it, LMKWYT and feel free to ask questions.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/