 Town / 2387
2386  |  2388
Subject:
3 Contest Entries and new Town section on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:44:32 GMT

I have 3 entries for Kevin Wilson's contest.  I don't normally do much Town
stuff, but I've recently gotten interested in it again, primarily so that I
can contribute more to train shows.  The contest coincides with an upcoming
show, so I did a bunch of cars & trucks in the last couple of weeks.  I'm
entering these, along with a Shell gas station that I built from my vintage
Lego bucket.

My recently-added Town section on my web site is here:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown/index.html
Town stuff used to be on my Trains page, but now that there is more than one
such item...

Anyway, my entries are listed there in my Town section, but also organized
conveniently together on a Lugnet FTX page:
  http://www.lugnet.com/build/contests/~415/TownFeb2001/

There's a little yellow roadster, a black and yellow delivery truck, and the
gas station.

And yes, I also sent my entries directly to Kevin.  I'm duping this here
because I don't think I've ever posted to Town and I wanted to introduce
myself and my web site.  Hi, everyone!

One last thing- I apologize for not getting these entries in earlier.  I
always borrow a camera to take pics for my site, and my schedule has not
been compatible lately with my buddy who is so kind to let me borrow it.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com