 Town / 10341
Re: Fix the cigarette lighter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 02:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.build, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

Being a non-smoker myself I couldn’t care less about the cigarette lighter,
though. There are other problems that I’d rather see fixed. I tried to, but I
failed. So I show it with the problems still present. (pics = links)

Other smaller problems like no glass and not a correct rendering of the
scratched off emblems of the Mount Prospect City Police Dept. I just
neglegted, resp. tried a Lego-puristic solution.And after all, the most
important thing is: It was a bargain. And it’s got a cop motor, a
440-cubic-inch plant. It’s got cop tyres, cop suspension, cop shocks. It’s a
model made before catalytic convertes so it’ll run good on regular gas. So
what do you say?

Bye¬
Jojo

Really great car, but I don't get it. What on earth does it have to do with any
cigarette lighter?

/Tore

Watch this for the reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yil9wlfa0yo