 Technic / Bionicle / 1791
Re: New watches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:

Oh, no kidding on the other stuff. When I was at LLC a few weeks ago they
still had bins of stuff, I was able to pick up the last 2 "Limited Edition"
pens. but the other "school supplies" isn't moving.
I hear "clearance sale" on those soon.

I'm surprised to hear that.  At Legoland Windsor the stuff walks off the
shelves as soon as it's put out.  They've had all sorts of pens, rulers,
mugs, t-shirts, badges, keyrings etc. and none of it has been in stock for
more than a couple of weeks.  The mouse mats must have lasted all of 2 days,
and the Tahu backpacks probably even less!!!