 Technic / Bionicle / 1788
Re: New watches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:07:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Hello all,
I am posting in 2 threads that seem appropriate.
I came acrossa whole set of LEGO watches ina format I have not seen
previously. There are 5 but I only picked up 2. a little pricey at $20.
Anyway, they all come with extra band links and a little minifig or
accessory in the bubble to the left of the watch parts
See my brickshelf photos.
LOM Watch
Bionicle Watch
Neat thing on the Bionicle watch is the Toa Head in dark grey rather than
the light grey. All the watches I saw only had the Red Pakari mask
Happy Holidays!

I spotted these at Fred Meyers in Seattle. They are pretty wee for adults.
If I didn't already have that mask, I would have picked one up probably.