 Technic / Bionicle / 1787
    New watches? —Todd Kubo
   Hello all, I am posting in 2 threads that seem appropriate. I came acrossa whole set of LEGO watches ina format I have not seen previously. There are 5 but I only picked up 2. a little pricey at $20. Anyway, they all come with extra band links and a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: New watches? —Kyle Beatty
     (...) I spotted these at Fred Meyers in Seattle. They are pretty wee for adults. If I didn't already have that mask, I would have picked one up probably. (22 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: New watches? —Ben Nagel
   (...) The Mall of America in Minnesota had the same kinds of watches there, but the masks were Pakaris in Black and Brown. Along with the watches, there were pens, pencils, mugs, erasers, keychains, clocks, and probably about 50 other bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: New watches? —Todd Kubo
   (...) Oh, no kidding on the other stuff. When I was at LLC a few weeks ago they still had bins of stuff, I was able to pick up the last 2 "Limited Edition" pens. but the other "school supplies" isn't moving. I hear "clearance sale" on those soon. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: New watches? —James Markham
   (...) I'm surprised to hear that. At Legoland Windsor the stuff walks off the shelves as soon as it's put out. They've had all sorts of pens, rulers, mugs, t-shirts, badges, keyrings etc. and none of it has been in stock for more than a couple of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)