 Technic / Bionicle / 1225
1224  |  1226
Subject:
*NEW* Bionicle MOC's and Custom Mask MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:07:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Bionicle fans, I've just posted at Brickshelf some new Bionicle MOC's and
Custom Mask MOC's.

A Few bits.

Bionicle variant:
Gali - Akaku variant. Equipped with Great Longbow and Trident arrows.

Matuka variant:
Nui -Rama Glacier variant. Found in the ice caves deep in the glaciers of
Ko-Koro. This Nui-Rama, showns the adaptability of the species.

More Custom Masks:

Completing the "gold" series;

Pakari Gold Mask - Found in the undersground Temple of Crystals.
deep beneath On-Koro.

Akaku Gold Mask -  Kept by Nuju, within Ko-Koro He has this mask since the
Ice temples have yet to be completed there.

Kaukau Gold Mask -  Thought not to exists, was found beneath the falls of
Ga-Koro. A recent hard rianfall in the mountains caused a great flood that
increased thhe power of the falls, the mask was exposed.
(I've got to tell you the gold one made from the trans red is very nice!!)

Hau Lava field damage - Riding the Lava flows is not always that easy.

Komau Lava field damage - Hmm... Looks to have some kind of talon, marks on
the mask however...

Kakama Slime infection - Some of those looking for Koli game rocks did not
all survive. This mask was found shortly after the defeat of the Nui-Jaga.

Check the shots out. Almost got my Glacier stuff done for the Community
project too.
Feedback is always welcome.
Regards -T