 Technic / Bionicle / 1150
Re: www.kanohi-power.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:05:48 GMT

Cool!  I can't wait!

Message is in Reply To:
  www.kanohi-power.com

Hi Bionicle Fans, We're happy to announce our plans about a new Bionicle website. We've already registered the URL and are about to work on the content details. At this point there is no launch date yet but if you would like to you can visit the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)