 Technic / Bionicle / 1149
1148  |  1150
Subject:
www.kanohi-power.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:58:06 GMT

Hi Bionicle Fans,

We're happy to announce our plans about a new Bionicle website. We've
already registered the URL and are about to work on the content details. At
this point there is no launch date yet but if you would like to you can
visit the main page anyway:

http://www.kanohi-power.com

The new site will be a cooperation of Michael Edwards and Christian Gemünden
and include the info from both our old websites. We'll get you informed
when the first version is going alive, until then keep checking "The
Bionicle Island" as usual, since "xTIANs Bionicle Corner" is still broken.

May the masks be with you,

Michael Edwards and Christian Gemünden.
Webmasters of www.kanohi-power.com