 Technic / Bionicle / 1149
Subject:
www.kanohi-power.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:58:06 GMT

Hi Bionicle Fans,

We're happy to announce our plans about a new Bionicle website. We've
already registered the URL and are about to work on the content details. At
this point there is no launch date yet but if you would like to you can
visit the main page anyway:

http://www.kanohi-power.com

The new site will be a cooperation of Michael Edwards and Christian Gemünden
and include the info from both our old websites. We'll get you informed
when the first version is going alive, until then keep checking "The
Bionicle Island" as usual, since "xTIANs Bionicle Corner" is still broken.

May the masks be with you,

Michael Edwards and Christian Gemünden.
Webmasters of www.kanohi-power.com

Re: www.kanohi-power.com
We're happy to announce our plans about a new Bionicle website. We've
already registered the URL and are about to work on the content details. • At
this point there is no launch date yet but if you would like to you can
visit the main page anyway:

http://www.kanohi-power.com

Good luck!

One tip -- run your text through a grammar checker before going live.

Huw

Re: www.kanohi-power.com
Combining the powers of two great Bionicle fans is awesome. I am looking
forward to the result.

Jaap

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Edwards writes:
Hi Bionicle Fans,

We're happy to announce our plans about a new Bionicle website. We've
already registered the URL and are about to work on the content details. At
this point there is no launch date yet but if you would like to you can
visit the main page anyway:

http://www.kanohi-power.com

The new site will be a cooperation of Michael Edwards and Christian Gemünden
and include the info from both our old websites. We'll get you informed
when the first version is going alive, until then keep checking "The
Bionicle Island" as usual, since "xTIANs Bionicle Corner" is still broken.

May the masks be with you,

Michael Edwards and Christian Gemünden.
Webmasters of www.kanohi-power.com

Re: www.kanohi-power.com
"xTIANs Bionicle Corner" is still broken.

If you don't mind me asking How is Xitan planing to reactivait his site

Re: www.kanohi-power.com
I believe that they're combining the two sites...
"Corman4" <ejhow4@earthlink.net> wrote in message
"xTIANs Bionicle Corner" is still broken.

If you don't mind me asking How is Xitan planing to reactivait his site

Re: www.kanohi-power.com
Pick 2 first and best bionicle site around (when they were both online) and
merge them into 1 :)

To make the best :)

May the masks be with you,