 Technic / Bionicle / 1139
Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:00:03 GMT

Hey David,
i don't know about in your area but up here in the Northwest
TRUis already having a "buy any Bionicle item, get a Mask Poster free"
deal. It actually is pretty cool.

Here's something of note. on the bottom of this poster there is a dotted
line and a barcode. It mentions the Copper mask of victory.
Now, I wonder if your supposed to bring that part back to be able to
get you mask. It may be so. I checked with people there (at TRU) and some
said that was the case some didn't know.

I think I'm covered, I got 6-8 posters now. ;)

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Wertz writes:
I was trying to get a list of all of the Bionicle promotions that will be
coming up.  I know there will be a thing at Toys R Us on Sept. 8 where they
will be giving away a free mask.  I also know the McDonald's thing will
start on Sept. 9.  But I think there were others.  I want to say there is
some event where you will get a poster and maybe some event at Zany Brainy.
Does anyone remember?
David