 Technic / Bionicle / 1137
  Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

I was trying to get a list of all of the Bionicle promotions that will be coming up. I know there will be a thing at Toys R Us on Sept. 8 where they will be giving away a free mask. I also know the McDonald's thing will start on Sept. 9. But I think (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

Hey David, i don't know about in your area but up here in the Northwest TRUis already having a "buy any Bionicle item, get a Mask Poster free" deal. It actually is pretty cool. Here's something of note. on the bottom of this poster there is a dotted (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

I picked up a poster at the Winchester TRU in the SF Bay area today. The clerk was unaware of the mask promotion, although it is mentioned at the bottom of the poster. BTW, they also has Manas for $99 USD. I also read there is a giveaway at Walmart (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

(...) By no means is this list to be considered official in any manor, but here are the dates that I jotted down from several sources. 8/5 TRU Mystery of the masks (free poster with bionicle purchase) 8/11 same poster offer as above, just two (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

Thanks for the info. I have now filled my calander, but knowing me, I will still probably forget about half of them. (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)