 Technic / Bionicle / 1137
1136  |  1138
Subject:
Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:13:08 GMT

I was trying to get a list of all of the Bionicle promotions that will be
coming up.  I know there will be a thing at Toys R Us on Sept. 8 where they
will be giving away a free mask.  I also know the McDonald's thing will
start on Sept. 9.  But I think there were others.  I want to say there is
some event where you will get a poster and maybe some event at Zany Brainy.
Does anyone remember?
David