 Technic / 9871
Re: diet walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 20:48:11 GMT

Good job!

I'm surprised that the micro-motor is strong enough to drive it.

I like your pics:  very sharp and clear.

Jerry

In lugnet.announce.moc, Travis Kunce writes:
I don't know where I'll shave the next part, but here is the Diet Walker.
It walks and is very sturdy due to the elastic band being replaced by gears.
The feet do work, and are much more sturdy than I thought they might be.

let me know what you think.

enjoy

-tk