 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 985
Subject:
diet walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:46:15 GMT

I don't know where I'll shave the next part, but here is the Diet Walker.
It walks and is very sturdy due to the elastic band being replaced by gears.
The feet do work, and are much more sturdy than I thought they might be.

let me know what you think.

enjoy

-tk

Re: diet walker