 Technic / 9801
    Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) UFO spotted!!! :) Way cool clock! Must have been a nightmare to fit the gears in there, but the weight gave you practise I've read - I bet you can paint the walls in an apartment through the door mailbox by now :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower —Chris Phillips
   (...) Yeah, but did you notice that the UFO is being piloted by Elvis? (...) Well if the door is made out of LEGO and I can take it apart whenever I need to dip the brush... It actually wasn't all that bad to fit everything in there. It initially (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)