 Technic / 7298
    clock avi —Chris Daniel
   Hello, I have just uploaded a .avi of my lego clock in action. (URL) hope you enjoy it! chris (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: clock avi —Chris Daniel
   (...) Hello everyone I believe Brickshelf ignores .avi files now so Philo Hurbain (URL) graciously offered to host movies of my gbc modules. So I weaseled this one of my clock in too. (URL) of my modules will follow. Thanks Philo you are a gentleman (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)